Green Sprouts is holding its first neighborhood outreach and community engagement event. There will be dawa tables, neighborhood discussions, teen talks, parenting topics, picnic and activities from planting seeds to playing ball.
Salam i m from the State of Maryland in America, about to fill u in on all the new hysteria,
were having a good time, with the grace of God I hope I can Finnish this ryme ,
cuz the info i’m getting its brand new, we came just to invite you,
we wanted to get you to join our barbeque
the food is good and its all free, if you don’t believe me just come by and see,
all were trying to do is build a better community, I hope to see you and your family there,
And if you can try and bring a chair.
$1 donation per person is appreciated to launch our community garden
Date: May 12, 2013
Location: 4017 Chatham Rd, Gwyn Oak, MD 21207
- Who: All ages 5-70.
- What: Free Picnic, Outreach (dawa) tables, children planting activities, story reading, book sales, teen activities, adult workshops, neighborhood and community discussions.
- When: Sunday May 12th, 2012 3:00 pm – 5:00 pm
- Why: Build communities and share the message, learn to care for the earth, build the future
- How: Bring a chair or blanket, hot dogs and refreshments will be available
- RSVP: It’s Free but required – http://www.eventbrite.com/event/6284391785
- Mahmoud Abdelhady – Working together as a Neighborhood
- Sulaiman Omar – The Teen Years
- Talaat Shehata – Vegetable Gardening
Pictures from the event